FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO CLEAN YOUR NIKE'S:
- Remove excess dirt first. Use a soft-bristled brush (i.e. shoe brush, old toothbrush) to clean the outer sole.
- Mix warm water and a small amount of laundry detergent, so the mixture is slightly soapy.
- Use a sponge, soft cloth, or soft brush to apply a small amount of the water/detergent mixture and clean the affected areas.
- Using another sponge or soft cloth, apply a small amount of warm water to remove any excess detergent.
- Air dry the shoes at room temperature.
- Repeat these steps to attempt to remove persistent stains.
Saddle soap can soften leather, so we recommend using it only on leather components on your shoes that are not subject to excessive stress. We recommend not using saddle soap on soccer cleats, basketball shoes, golf shoes, training shoes, or any other shoes designed for sports or activities involving lateral movement.
We don't recommend any other cleaning methods or shoe care products, such as using a washing machine or any devices intended to immerse your shoes in water, dryer or any other device intended to dry your shoes by applying excessive heat, dry cleaning, bleach or other cleaning/chemical agents, or anything else except for the guidelines listed above.